Blessed Trinity Bulletins & Inserts
- Bulletin News
- August 2019 Calendar
- LITTLE LOURDES DAY MASS & ANOINTING FLYER
- Adventures on the Farm Flyer
How to Submit Bulletin Articles and Verbal Announcements
Sunday Bulletin Articles and Verbal Announcements must be submitted to Sandy Jordan (email@example.com) or dropped off at the Parish Office by Wednesday at 8:00 am. All articles are subject to the approval of Fr. Joseph Dominic, SAC, and available space. Parish-related items are a priority.
Guidelines for Scheduling Fundraisers After Mass
- There will be a limit of ONE fundraiser in addition to SCRIP each weekend after Mass.
- Individuals/Groups interested in holding a fundraiser event at Blessed Trinity must contact the Parish Office (Monday thru Friday, 8-11:30 am and 12 Noon-3:30 pm) at (920) 467-4616, Ext. 301 or e-mail Sandy Jordan (firstname.lastname@example.org), Parish Administrative Assistant.
SCHEDULING FACILITIES AT Blessed Trinity Church, Parish Office, and Catholic Life Center:
- Individuals/Groups interested in reserving a room(s) for a meeting/event at any of these facilities MUST contact the Parish Office (Monday thru Friday, 8-11:30 AM and 12 Noon-3:30 PM) at (920) 467-4616, Ext. 301 or e-mail Sandy Jordan (email@example.com), Parish Administrative Assistant.
- After Mass, the Blue Room can be used for non-fund raising activities, such as inviting people to sign up for the community blood drive.