Ways to Give
Stewardship begins with the recognition that everything we have has been given to us by God - our time, our talents and our financial resources. Our Parish Stewardship education promotes an understanding of giving time, talent and financial resources as an essential part of a Christian lifestyle. It is planning our giving. It is giving First to God. It is giving proportionately in relation to what we have received. It is giving sacrificially, or from our substance, rather than from our excess. And, it's giving because we have a NEED to give because we are so grateful for all we have received.
- Ways To Give
- Sacrificial Giving Brochure
- Finanicial Commitment Form/Children's Envelope Request Form
Blessed Trinity Electronic Giving
- Online Giving Insert
- E-giving link (When you click this link, you will leave the parish website and go to the e-giving log-in page. The page will open in a new tab.)
Blessed Trinity In Loving Memory/In Thanksgiving
For those who wish to remember a Loved One or to give thanks, please consider the donations listed below:
- Hosts: $50/month
- Wine: $50/month
- Living Faith Books: $50/month
- Bulletins: $50/month (Your donation will be listed in the advertising section on the back of the Sunday bulletin.)
- Flowers: $30/weekend (You may take the flowers home after Sunday Mass; however, please return the vase to the Ushers Room so we may use it again for another weekend.)
If you are interested in the above donations, please contact the Parish Office at 467-4616, Ext. 301.