Welcome to the Adult Portal for our Youth Ministry program. A successful youth ministry program is only as strong as the adults who support it. Here you will find information on what the program has done in the past year, volunteer opportunities for adults within our program, and all the forms and information a parent could want.
If you have any questions about the program or if you would like to offer support for any of the activities described on this page, please contact the following:
- Blessed Trinity: Lisa Gross, Director of Religious Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 920-467-4616 ext. 318.
- St. John Evangelist: Jen Vallo, Coordinator of Religious Education & Youth Ministry (Grades 7-12), at email@example.com, 920-452-9623 ext. 218.
Adult Volunteer Opportunities
Urgent Need: Youth Ministry Nights - Supervise the Lodge as students hang out prior to religious education classes on Wednesdays from 4:45-6:45 pm. We are looking for people willing to help out once a month. Two adults are needed each week so feel free to volunteer with a friend!
Additional opportunities for adults to volunteer with the Youth Ministry Program are described in our Adult Volunteer Opportunities flyer.
Submit a Service Project For Our Youth
The Youth Ministry program actively encourages all youth to experience their faith through service projects. Our primary program, At Home Mission Week, takes place during the third week of June each year; however, we also sponsor additional service activities throughout the year. Some of our activities have included yard work, painting, light construction projects, food drives, and assembling holiday baskets for the homebound. If you have an idea for a service project appropriate for high school students, please let us know.
Sponsor A Student: Annual Mission Trip
Each year, parish youth and adult volunteers participate in an annual mission trip through the Catholic Heart Work Camp organization. If you would like to contribute financial support to the students who participate in this trip, please contact us.
Safeguarding All of God's Family
This program is required for parish volunteers and catechists working with children and/or vulnerable adults. Pre-registration is required. Registration information, as well as dates and locations for other training opportunities offered throughout the Archdiocese, is available on the Archdiocese website: http://www.archmil.org/offices/safeguarding.htm.
Register Your Child for High School Religious Ed Classes
- St John Evangelist Religious Ed registration form 2018-19
- Blessed Trinity Registration Form 2018-2019
2018-19 Class Schedules
Blessed Trinity High School Schedules
- Blessed Trinity Grades 9-10
- Blessed Trinity Grade 11
- St. John Evangelist Grades 9-11 (also includes grades 7-8)
Report An Absence From Class
- Blessed Trinity: Call the Religious Education Office at 920-467-6282.
- St. John Evangelist: Call the Religious Education Office at 920-452-9623, ext. 218.
Religious Education and Youth Ministry Handbook
The Religious Education and Youth Ministry Handbook was prepared by the Joint Religious Education Committee and Joint Youth Ministry Committee of Blessed Trinity and St. John Evangelist Parishes in cooperation with the rules and guidelines of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee. See the handbook for details about . . .
- Volunteer Opportunities and Safe Environment Education Requirements
- Class Times and Locations
- Sacrament Preparation
- Discipline Expectations
- Policies for Absences, Arrivals & Departures, Cancellations, Communication, Communication Devices, Parking Lot Safety, and Permission Slips
- Fellowship Opportunities for Children, Youth, and Families
Information for Parents about Joint Parish Facebook Page
More Information About Youth Program
Parent permission is required for youth to participate in specific events and activities. See the Religious Education and Youth Ministry Handbook for details.